What's new

SoWeGa Blades 3

kinchafoonee

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
373
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
River and creek personal finds
 

Attachments

  • DSC03800.webp
    DSC03800.webp
    157.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00153.webp
    DSC00153.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC03733.webp
    DSC03733.webp
    89.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very nice. I really like those types. I wish I could find more.
 
Love that creek shine finds, very nice
 
Those are some very nice pieces you have found. Are the colors that brilliant naturally, or have they been treated?
 
Those are some very nice pieces you have found. Are the colors that brilliant naturally, or have they been treated?

Creek and river stained by tanic acid in the water over time. It is produced by cypress trees and decaying leaves.
 
Wow, they're not only good finds but their arrangement is beautiful too!
 
Nice finds. How people can call the people who made these items primitive is beyond me.
 
Great collection! Love the color of material down ya'lls way
 
I would never stop doing the Happy Dance if I found a tenth of what you have! Those are downright beautiful!
 
Now those are some works of art. Thanks for sharing and congrats on those finds!
 
Like that tannin stain. You have a very nice collection. Impressive !
 
Yes sir! Those are sweet. My hat is off to any person with that type of success on the creeks and rivers. The patina along the creeks and rivers camouflage the artifacts. It takes a sharp eye to obtain frames like that. The frame itself is nice too.
 
Very nice collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom