What's new

SoWeGa Blades-Preforms

kinchafoonee

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
373
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Personal finds from over the years
 

Attachments

  • DSC00135.webp
    DSC00135.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0
Wow! You have been very successful. Thanks for sharing.
 
So IYO how long do you think they actually carried a preform before they actually made it into something? I have always wondered.
 
So IYO how long do you think they actually carried a preform before they actually made it into something? I have always wondered.

I don't have a clue. Maybe alot of them were originally buried in a cash, then brought up by a deep plow maybe?
 
Yeah I always wondered on the use of that type. I have never heard a positive answer to the question. I just figured they were used as knifes till they changed then to points. But I am not always rite.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom