What's new

SoWeGa Plain bolon

kinchafoonee

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
373
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SoWeGa Plain bolen

Found this one hunting with my buddy GaRebel1861 in one of his fields, he was kind enough to take me to. I call it the fish. Nearly exhausted from resharpening.

And by the way, I can spell Bolen, but it would not let me edit the thread title-LOL
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Most of the whole ones I find are nubs. That seems to be the only thing that makes it through the plow. Nice one
 
Most of the whole ones I find are nubs. That seems to be the only thing that makes it through the plow. Nice one

Same here Bro. You know I think most of the points/knives we find are sharpened down discards. It seems to me from seeing points on the net and at shows, that a lot more first stage Bolens come out of Fla than in my area.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom