kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 6, 2013 #1 Thought I would post a thread before hitting the hay. Shadow box frames of ceramics I put together a few years ago. Attachments DSC04138.webp 79.6 KB · Views: 113 DSC04139.webp 104.7 KB · Views: 128 DSC04141.webp 42.2 KB · Views: 93 Upvote 0
Thought I would post a thread before hitting the hay. Shadow box frames of ceramics I put together a few years ago.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2013 #2 Very nice frames. I like all of those game pieces. They were popular here too but I have only found 1 in all of my hunts and it was plain with no decoration or print. I just dont find pottery in my spots. I like it but there isnt any to be found.
Very nice frames. I like all of those game pieces. They were popular here too but I have only found 1 in all of my hunts and it was plain with no decoration or print. I just dont find pottery in my spots. I like it but there isnt any to be found.