What's new

SoWeGa restoered banner found by a friend

kinchafoonee

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
314
Reaction score
373
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoWeGa
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
SoWeGa restored banner found by a friend

Found on the same farm as the two I found.
 

Attachments

  • Copy of 09-164c.webp
    Copy of 09-164c.webp
    5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Upvote 0
So what does it cost to get one done?
 
So what does it cost to get one done?

Been along time since we had those done so I am not sure. If you take a picture of your artifact and send it to Dr Gomer Pyles and his son T-bone @ Lithic Art Restorations he will email you an estimate. It depends on the amount of restoration and difficulty/time involved I would imagine. Hope this helps. He is the best of the best in restoration IMO.

Here is an active link to his site. DrGomer.com
 
I bookmarked it, thanks. Never know when I might need one done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom