kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 30, 2013 #1 Little Lafayette from the lake. Attachments DSC04738.webp 348.9 KB · Views: 113 Upvote 0
bci101tractors Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 541 Reaction score 279 Golden Thread 0 Location US Detector(s) used whites dfx garret 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 30, 2013 #2 Nice one Kinch, as always. BCI
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jul 30, 2013 #3 What is that point made of? It has a crackle like appearance. I like it.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 30, 2013 Thread Owner #4 NC field hunter said: What is that point made of? It has a crackle like appearance. I like it. Click to expand... Coastal plains chert. It is crackled. Suspect from being exposed to heat after manufacture.
NC field hunter said: What is that point made of? It has a crackle like appearance. I like it. Click to expand... Coastal plains chert. It is crackled. Suspect from being exposed to heat after manufacture.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 31, 2013 #5 In Lake Blackshear?
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 31, 2013 Thread Owner #6 Americus said: In Lake Blackshear? Click to expand... Lake Chehaw in Albany when they lowered the lake. Found many years ago.
Americus said: In Lake Blackshear? Click to expand... Lake Chehaw in Albany when they lowered the lake. Found many years ago.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2013 #7 A super nice point
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Jul 31, 2013 #8 Really nice finds. I think I saw all of them, but adding multiple pictures to posts or replying to your own post would making scrolling the pictures easier than 13 or 14 different threads. That said they are worth the extra clicking!
Really nice finds. I think I saw all of them, but adding multiple pictures to posts or replying to your own post would making scrolling the pictures easier than 13 or 14 different threads. That said they are worth the extra clicking!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2013 #9 I was wanting to suggest that. Nice finds..I bet they would look great all together