Seadog72 Jr. Member Joined Mar 29, 2014 Messages 55 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Location Stewart County, TN Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Other Apr 4, 2014 #1 This is the other piece I found yesterday (somewhere in North America, western Tennessee) I know, Neanderthal - it's just a rock...to Neanderthals everything is just a rock or a piece of wood. Got it. Last edited: Apr 4, 2014 Upvote 0
This is the other piece I found yesterday (somewhere in North America, western Tennessee) I know, Neanderthal - it's just a rock...to Neanderthals everything is just a rock or a piece of wood. Got it.
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2014 #2 Did you pick it up? do you have a pic of it in your hand? an edge? something?? Can't really tell from what your showing. More pics? Please? Yak
Did you pick it up? do you have a pic of it in your hand? an edge? something?? Can't really tell from what your showing. More pics? Please? Yak
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 4, 2014 #3 Looks like a preform maybe.Does it look like a material used in your area ?....mjm
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2014 #4 Nice looking material but I think its to small for a spade or hoe. Looks unifaced maybe a scraper.
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Apr 6, 2014 #5 I think Rock called it. It looks like a large scraper. Similar to this one. Cool find!!