💥🤩Spanish 1762 silver coin and Saint Christopher religious pendant at same hole💥💥💥🤩

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I would like to share this old adventure, that I had published long time ago,
I was very excited to use my Equinox 600, I decided to go once again to that mystical place, this time I went alone to that “magnetic”ruins; which were built in colonial times, in Chihuahua Mexico, no one accompanied me this time. I was little bit nervous, especially because I know the sun light will disapear soon, and to be honest because I heard some ghost stories about this ancient place. Just imagine, this place is located exactly in the middle of nowhere, there are only Mexican thorn bushes and a farm ruin there. This time also my equinox 600 and me.

I don't want to be exaggerating, but after two hours of prospecting there, just as sunset was approaching, a clear, little girl sweet voice sound in my mind with a clear Spanish accent, “she said”:go there in direction of the cementery (later my friends explained to me that used to be a cementery ruins over there). For some reason, exited and nervous I moved to that direction and then a clear 26 and 28 IDs tones in my Equinox 600, knowing that will be my last hole of the day due to I should be driving more than an hour to go back to my home.

I was hurry up, digging a hole of aproximattely 5 inches and ... pum! a combo,spanish silver coin minted in 1762 and Saint Christopher little medal. Thank you little voice and thank you all for let me know your thought or similar experiences,

Jorgeke 2024
IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5622.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5623.jpeg
    IMG_5623.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2101.jpeg
    IMG_2101.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2319.jpeg
    IMG_2319.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Upvote 19
OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I would like to share this old adventure, that I had published long time ago,
I was very excited to use my Equinox 600, I decided to go once again to that mystical place, this time I went alone to that “magnetic”ruins; which were built in colonial times, in Chihuahua Mexico, no one accompanied me this time. I was little bit nervous, especially because I know the sun light will disapear soon, and to be honest because I heard some ghost stories about this ancient place. Just imagine, this place is located exactly in the middle of nowhere, there are only Mexican thorn bushes and a farm ruin there. This time also my equinox 600 and me.

I don't want to be exaggerating, but after two hours of prospecting there, just as sunset was approaching, a clear, little girl sweet voice sound in my mind with a clear Spanish accent, “she said”:go there in direction of the cementery (later my friends explained to me that used to be a cementery ruins over there). For some reason, exited and nervous I moved to that direction and then a clear 26 and 28 IDs tones in my Equinox 600, knowing that will be my last hole of the day due to I should be driving more than an hour to go back to my home.

I was hurry up, digging a hole of aproximattely 5 inches and ... pum! a combo,spanish silver coin minted in 1762 and Saint Christopher little medal. Thank you little voice and thank you all for let me know your thought or similar experiences,

Jorgeke 2024 View attachment 2125752 View attachment 2125760
😎👍🏽

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread