💥🤩Spanish 1762 silver coin and Saint Christopher religious pendant at same hole💥💥💥🤩

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
I would like to share this old adventure, that I had published long time ago,
I was very excited to use my Equinox 600, I decided to go once again to that mystical place, this time I went alone to that “magnetic”ruins; which were built in colonial times, in Chihuahua Mexico, no one accompanied me this time. I was little bit nervous, especially because I know the sun light will disapear soon, and to be honest because I heard some ghost stories about this ancient place. Just imagine, this place is located exactly in the middle of nowhere, there are only Mexican thorn bushes and a farm ruin there. This time also my equinox 600 and me.

I don't want to be exaggerating, but after two hours of prospecting there, just as sunset was approaching, a clear, little girl sweet voice sound in my mind with a clear Spanish accent, “she said”:go there in direction of the cementery (later my friends explained to me that used to be a cementery ruins over there). For some reason, exited and nervous I moved to that direction and then a clear 26 and 28 IDs tones in my Equinox 600, knowing that will be my last hole of the day due to I should be driving more than an hour to go back to my home.

I was hurry up, digging a hole of aproximattely 5 inches and ... pum! a combo,spanish silver coin minted in 1762 and Saint Christopher little medal. Thank you little voice and thank you all for let me know your thought or similar experiences,

Jorgeke 2024
IMG_5620.jpeg
IMG_5622.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5623.jpeg
    IMG_5623.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2101.jpeg
    IMG_2101.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2319.jpeg
    IMG_2319.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Upvote 19

Prairie Prowler

May 7, 2006
Midwest ILL
Detector(s) used
Fisher1266-/ CZ-20 / Sovereign XS/Excalibur II / Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find ...I would love to search a spot w history like that..

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What a great story....:occasion14:

I'd love to do some detecting out in the desert again, but I'm afraid you're just a bit too far away.

Midden-marauder

Dec 10, 2023
Slick finds! Cool story too. I get those little feelings sometimes, no haunted voices yet though. It's like when you're in hunting mode you get this little sense that something's there and then you look.....well sonovagun!!
My partner is psychic and I'm convinced, she spots cool things no one else ever would particularly wild animals. She says she can feel them staring at her and she always, always spots them and points them out carefully camouflaged in the brush. Her finders luck is bizarrely unreal, she finds cool things more effectively than any geophysical survey tool. Eyes like a hawk and a sixth sense you just can't argue with I swear, a born forager

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Great find ...I would love to search a spot w history like that..
Very welcomed
What a great story....:occasion14:

I'd love to do some detecting out in the desert again, but I'm afraid you're just a bit too far away.
Dizzy,

Your are very welcomed, our detecting club and myself are more than happy to invite you. Will be a great experience to detected in Chihuahua area together.😎👍🏽

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Slick finds! Cool story too. I get those little feelings sometimes, no haunted voices yet though. It's like when you're in hunting mode you get this little sense that something's there and then you look.....well sonovagun!!
My partner is psychic and I'm convinced, she spots cool things no one else ever would particularly wild animals. She says she can feel them staring at her and she always, always spots them and points them out carefully camouflaged in the brush. Her finders luck is bizarrely unreal, she finds cool things more effectively than any geophysical survey tool. Eyes like a hawk and a sixth sense you just can't argue with I swear, a born forager
You are a lucky man to have a partner with psych talent, no many people has that kind of gift, but I hear that we could developed.

It’s is no common that I share my common adventures where happened stranges things,

Thanks for your comments and share about your experiences

Keep in touch

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was very excited to use my Equinox 600, I decided to go once again to that mystical place, this time I went alone to that “magnetic”ruins; which were built in colonial times, in Chihuahua Mexico, no one accompanied me this time. I was little bit nervous, especially because I know the sun light will disapear soon, and to be honest because I heard some ghost stories about this ancient place. Just imagine, this place is located exactly in the middle of nowhere, there are only Mexican thorn bushes and a farm ruin there. This time also my equinox 600 and me.

I don't want to be exaggerating, but after two hours of prospecting there, just as sunset was approaching, a clear, little girl sweet voice sound in my mind with a clear Spanish accent, “she said”:go there in direction of the cementery (later my friends explained to me that used to be a cementery ruins over there). For some reason, exited and nervous I moved to that direction and then a clear 26 and 28 IDs tones in my Equinox 600, knowing that will be my last hole of the day due to I should be driving more than an hour to go back to my home.

I was hurry up, digging a hole of aproximattely 5 inches and ... pum! a combo,spanish silver coin minted in 1762 and Saint Christopher little medal. Thank you little voice and thank you all for let me know your thought or similar experiences,

Jorgeke 2024 View attachment 2125752 View attachment 2125760
Excellent finds !! I love that kind of hunt...congrats

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

😎

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

😍

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful story Jorgeke and of course the finds!

How long did it take to get to that spot once you parked your car. That area looks pretty remote.

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

👍🏽

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

👍🏽😎

OP
OP
Jorgeke

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021

👍🏽

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Did you find the cooked chicken in that hole, too??! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions