What's new

Spanish, Capped, LC, and more!!!! Pic heavy.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been out much, and have not posted in awhile.
In the last 2 weeks, i have managed to get out 2 times. The first time, i got a couple barber dimes and mercks. Some IHs, and what I believe is the top of a silver match safe.
Today was a different story.
I had a few hours to kill, and I was close to a spot that has been sooo good to me over these last 2 years.
My choice today was to pick a hot area and dig everything! I mean iron and everything.
Well, it worked out!! Alot of work but it worked out. I cant believe how much is still in this place being masked! I bet I haven't even scratched the surface???
All these keepers, and not 1 great signal.
Lets take for example the LC. It had 4 pieces of round iron in the hole.
When the LC popped out I was dumb founded. Like, NO WAY??? LOL
Anyway just wanted to share my experience today with my peeps. Haha.
This is why there is soooo much stuff still in the ground.
The capped is a 1827, same as my half I dug in the summer. The 1/2 reale is 1800. The LC is 1837.
I even found a Canadian LC, and a young Victoria 1872.
The Louisiana tax token is really cool
And I always like fatty IHs. Its a 1863.
Thanks for looking, and it goes to show, DIG EVERYTHING if the site is old!!!
George
 

Attachments

  • 1448923513623.webp
    1448923513623.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 1448923527372.webp
    1448923527372.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 1448923544273.webp
    1448923544273.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 243
  • 1448923557942.webp
    1448923557942.webp
    51 KB · Views: 206
  • 1448923569894.webp
    1448923569894.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 1448923584092.webp
    1448923584092.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 208
  • 1448923594271.webp
    1448923594271.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 189
  • 1448923605752.webp
    1448923605752.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 1448923616432.webp
    1448923616432.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 1448923627022.webp
    1448923627022.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 1448923638035.webp
    1448923638035.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 1448923651582.webp
    1448923651582.webp
    16 KB · Views: 179
  • 1448923668572.webp
    1448923668572.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 1448923681582.webp
    1448923681582.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 1448923696022.webp
    1448923696022.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 1448923708412.webp
    1448923708412.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 1448923719972.webp
    1448923719972.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 1448923730732.webp
    1448923730732.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 1448923742552.webp
    1448923742552.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 1448923754151.webp
    1448923754151.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 92
DANG THERE VINO YOU SURE CLEANED UP .....
 
A fine example of the amount left in iron rich sites. Great recoveries George, still waiting on a bust coin myself. Persistence clearly paid off.
-Ev
 
A fine example of the amount left in iron rich sites. Great recoveries George, still waiting on a bust coin myself. Persistence clearly paid off.
-Ev

Thanks Evan.
Definitely goes to show what we walk over.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom