spanish map decoder wanted

skylark_75

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2013
queensland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:hi everyone, i am looking for someone who knows about spanish rock map charactera or i think it is spanish. i have heard it was but i'm not sure. that is why i need your help. this is a family mystery and must not give locations but i do have pics and video of these areas with characters. if u would like to look at these, please email me at [email protected]. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks

heather

OP
OP
skylark_75

skylark_75

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2013
queensland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bluff.jpg

here u go.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
Skylark 75

Your pic reminds me of a monogram similar to the ones on pages 36-42 of Rudolf Koch's "The Book of Signs".
Could it be the family or group name of people claiming the land where the stone is located?
You might try to isolate each charater and try them in different orders/code.
Good Luck and make it fun.

Oddrock

OP
OP
skylark_75

skylark_75

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2013
queensland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe but i dont think it is. i know that it looks like lettesr but if u look closer, the letters are connected. i think this is a map. this is a carving on a side of a bluff. this carving is tied in with the local legend of this area. and this carving was here before my family bought the land the bluff is on. plus what are the characters and what do they mean is what i'm needing to find out. i think the circles are caves which there is a number of them in the area. thats all i know.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello skylark I agree with oddrock, It appears to me that the outer carving appears to be a Rhino head looking to the left, horn cut off, the mouth is visable, theres a square box with a X in the lower left corner and letters of the alphabet inside and outside for some reason those on the outside are more of a symbol type than letters, if you look at it from left to right the box becomes a diamond with the letters inside the box, perhaps a ( A 5 T. ) there seems to be a notch into the bottom right, sometimes that is directional, if its a diamond it could be 2.5 miles ( league ). Sometimes you may be able to look at a near-by mountain range that matches the upper portion of the head ( ? ) for a clue. I do agree that it is more than likely a map . A trick that you may try is to get a photo of it stright up and down, walk around and stop every 3 feet or so and get a angle shot probably about 45 degrees, more information can be gotten just a little bit from each one. If someone twisted my arm till I said ouch it would cause me to say A = 1--- 5 = ---- S = 19, or Genesis chapter 5 verse 19 and thats just a guess. Good Luck dsty

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Skylark 75

Your pic reminds me of a monogram similar to the ones on pages 36-42 of Rudolf Koch's "The Book of Signs".
Could it be the family or group name of people claiming the land where the stone is located?
You might try to isolate each charater and try them in different orders/code.
Good Luck and make it fun.

Oddrock

You might do well to consider what oddrock and dsty have stated.8-) From the atocha.
S887black_small.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread