What's new

spanish reales 1771 1781

frankie

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
408
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here goes
 
Hey Frankie,

Okay... I am almost there, but I'm confused at the same time. Regarding your "C" coin....


Your coin:
coin -2.webp

I found a coin with the same letter C.. :
RI700C-3aREVau.webp

It seems that it could be a Rhode Island civil war token. See this site --> http://www.shigitatsu.com/CWT/rhode_island_civil_war_store_car.htm

HOWEVER.... the reverse of the coin you have is:
coin-side1.webp

That side of the coin looks an awful lot like:
Army Navy Coin - 1.webp

What I'm saying is that what you are showing us seems to be two different coins.

The ARMY and NAVY coin should have on the other side "The union must and shall be preserved"... not the letter C.

The coin with the C on it should have a shield with an anchor on it:

RI700C-3aOBVau.webp

Strange...Do you actually have two different coins, or is that the same coin??
 
army navy coin says on the other side[ must be and shall be] and the second coin with the c has a shield on the other side in the middle with a ancor
 
Don how do you know if you have a reale will it always have a shield on it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom