What's new

Spanish Silver and Complete Shoe Buckle

Ahab8

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
8,293
Golden Thread
2
Location
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I froze my ass off today but I went out and used a new set up on my T2. I went with disc mode 99 sens and 0 disc after Blaze said to try it out. I loved it and had a killer day. My favorite is the 1772 Half Real that was turned into a button or cuff link.
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp
 
Abe
you had a great day there...the buckles are killer too !
Gary
 
As usual, excellent finds! Love the silver.
 
As always awesome finds!
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Very nice finds. Congrats on the silver score and thanks for sharing.
 
man you are killing it brother.............the buckle I dug one in sabbattus 3 years ago just like and preserved .........dates back to the 1770's to the 90's
 
man you are killing it brother.............the buckle I dug one in sabbattus 3 years ago just like and preserved .........dates back to the 1770's to the 90's

You live in Maine bud?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom