Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2016 #1 Me and S.C. Keith went to a new site today. heres the 5 minute video of the hunt Last edited: Dec 6, 2016 Upvote 38
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2016 Thread Owner #21 I saw one on a post here from awhile back and it looked almost the same.
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2016 Thread Owner #22 heres a 5 minute video of the hunt.
DownNDirty Bronze Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 2,183 Reaction score 3,209 Golden Thread 1 Location South Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2016 #23 calabash digger said: I saw one on a post here from awhile back and it looked almost the same. Click to expand... Here's a partial that I found earlier this year; very similar design
calabash digger said: I saw one on a post here from awhile back and it looked almost the same. Click to expand... Here's a partial that I found earlier this year; very similar design