Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
As PDY noted...

the "deal" was attempted after the find and the fight, not before it.

Speaking about restitution.

Perhaps Spain should had over the "Mercedes treasure" as restitution for the iron manganese it sold to Nazis to feed the Nazi War Machine to make artillery shells and Bullets that helped prolong the war in Europe by two years killing millions of people in Europe.

Ironic is it not those wealthy families in Spain Still enjoying a privileged lifestyle from deaths of millions of people while lining their pockets with millions. Not one cent has ever been given in restitution. Are the very ones who scream cultural Patrimony?

Crow

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Santa, Please help
Maybe we can talk Greenpeace into loaning us one of their small boats that we could use to Shadow Spain's new Sweat of the Sun and Tears of the Moon recycle boat. We could load it with a lot of old cheap(4 cents a pound) iron and just drive in front of it throwing iron into the ocean when they deploy their magnetometer. I think the ocean is short on iron anyway. I will volunteer some of my time.
Santa, no other presents required. I have been a nice person and reported all my finds to Tallahassee!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest: