SilverQuest
Jr. Member
Since starting this new obsession, I have now been checking my change that I get when making cash purchases. Generally I will take my change and place it in a jar or drawer and collect it later for deposit. This last weekend I decided to take it out and hunt it. I was surprised at how much pre-1982/3 pennies were in the bunch and actually found 2 Wheaties and one 1940 nickel.
So yeah i am definitely making more cash purchases and checking the change!!!!! lol
Anyone else make any similar discoveries?
So yeah i am definitely making more cash purchases and checking the change!!!!! lol
Anyone else make any similar discoveries?
Upvote
0
about 12 bucks in halves, i threw them in a jar to keep just for memories sake, and when i diiscovered what silver was, i checked them and found a '64-D kenn...that was pretty exciting, and i also had some roll(s) of halves laying around i had gotten years ago from different places, and found a frankie, 4-6 walkers, and a barber (haha i got them when i was really young).....but never in change now a days...so nice score! keep it up and hh!






