Jim C. Hero Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 548 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer (is there another brand) Dec 27, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Heres a few I found over the years. I really love the Jackson one and the Roosevelt/Fairbanks 1904 presidential campaign. oh heck they are all cool. I did find a gold masonic watch fob. Gotta find that picture of it somewhere. Attachments FOBS.webp 110.2 KB · Views: 196
Heres a few I found over the years. I really love the Jackson one and the Roosevelt/Fairbanks 1904 presidential campaign. oh heck they are all cool. I did find a gold masonic watch fob. Gotta find that picture of it somewhere.
D DanMI Sr. Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 391 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Dec 27, 2008 #2 Wow, I love the State Farm ones. Very colorful. Nice finds Jim.
Jim C. Hero Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 548 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer (is there another brand) Dec 27, 2008 Thread Owner #3 DanMI said: Wow, I love the State Farm ones. Very colorful. Nice finds Jim. Click to expand... ' Thanks Dan, It is only one fob. Just took a pic. of both sides.
DanMI said: Wow, I love the State Farm ones. Very colorful. Nice finds Jim. Click to expand... ' Thanks Dan, It is only one fob. Just took a pic. of both sides.