spend time with the wife or go detecting (vote and ur a hero)

one last day then boom its all over spend time with the wife or go detecting

• go detecting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • perfer not to say

• oh hell the wife see option 3

• dumb ass poll

• Total voters

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
one last day then boom its all over spend time with the wife or go detecting

no she cant go with you
no you cant spend half a day doing both no innuendo intended
no u cant know the date so u can spend time with the wife the day before

one or the other you choose

ps your more than welcome to use perfer not to say should she be looking over your shoulder

thanks for the votes (ps this isnt a keep my topic in da lime light) trick

Well.. Ever since I gave my girl the first silver bracelet and the first gold ring she tells me... "Why are you still here? You should be detecting."

Detectorist rule #1 give the woman the first gold and silver jewlery. Then you don't have to find time to detect. She will suggest that you go.

thanks for the votes (ps this isnt a keep my topic in da lime light) trick ;D defo not

Re: spend time with the wife or go detecting interesting results will rock you

interesting results so far

hows about take wife with you "spend" time together detecting --or she sun bathes while you detect --it does not have to be "either" or -- why not "both" -- like cake or ice cream for dessert -- why not cake and ice cream?

family first, family always first! You never know when you won't get to make that decision anymore....(dont mean to bring the mood down)

ivan salis said:
hows about take wife with you "spend" time together detecting --or she sun bathes while you detect --it does not have to ne "either" or -- why not "both" -- like cake or ice cream for dessert -- why not cake and ice cream?

I like It But I might Have a Hard time detecting With red Just Laying there In Her Bathing Suit!! Id Probably trip over the Coil Landing On Digger In My Tender Spot!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Chug

Chug and Red said:
ivan salis said:
hows about take wife with you "spend" time together detecting --or she sun bathes while you detect --it does not have to ne "either" or -- why not "both" -- like cake or ice cream for dessert -- why not cake and ice cream?

I like It But I might Have a Hard time detecting With red Just Laying there In Her Bathing Suit!! Id Probably trip over the Coil Landing On Digger In My Tender Spot!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Chug

Especially if I was topless!!!! LMAO good save Chug, I love you!!!! ::) :laughing9: Red

metal mania said:
very interesting results
Bet ya Didn't expect the Comment from Red!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: HH Chug

If Red was topless I would even trip over my coil. And I don't even know them...... :boxing: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

this is easy for me....as much as we love a hobby....if ya don't care to spend time with the wife then you are not doing YOUR part. YOU could make time with the wife fun if you applied a bit of energy into your relationship, which she would enjoy I am sure. It is not always UP TO HER to enertain you.
a little effort on your part :laughing7:

if you are at that time when her company is miserable, then do something about it.

FarmerChick said:
this is easy for me....as much as we love a hobby....if ya don't care to spend time with the wife then you are not doing YOUR part. YOU could make time with the wife fun if you applied a bit of energy into your relationship, which she would enjoy I am sure. It is not always UP TO HER to enertain you.
a little effort on your part :laughing7:

if you are at that time when her company is miserable, then do something about it.
did you vote spend time with the wife I am sure thats where all em stay with the wives votes come from the wives lol

I did vote 'stay with wife'

and the reason being......I saw the other post about lying.

if you have to lie, then you suck...simple as that for me.

my hubby is a deer hunter. He does bow, musket and rifle....come now it is "his season to have fun' and he sure doesn't have to life. I am a deer hunter widow at this time lol but I accept it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back