What's new

spend time with the wife or go detecting (vote and ur a hero)

one last day then boom its all over spend time with the wife or go detecting

  • go detecting

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • perfer not to say

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oh hell the wife see option 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dumb ass poll

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
FarmerChick said:
I did vote 'stay with wife'

and the reason being......I saw the other post about lying.

if you have to lie, then you suck...simple as that for me.


my hubby is a deer hunter. He does bow, musket and rifle....come now it is "his season to have fun' and he sure doesn't have to life. I am a deer hunter widow at this time lol but I accept it.
lol i like your replies quite a lot

disclaimer
when I say "My friend " I don't mean me of course as iam a nice chap
 
well I realize now the the posts that you made, this is just for fun and you obviously have way too much time on your hands...hey, go detecting and get off the computer for a bit LOL
 
FarmerChick said:
well I realize now the the posts that you made, this is just for fun and you obviously have way too much time on your hands...hey, go detecting and get off the computer for a bit LOL
i will have you know my hands are quite buzy I plan a mega hunt soon lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom