What's new

Spending Good Friday, in Atlantic City

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,313
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
will Be heading to Atlantic City about 4 AM today.

Should be on the Beach about 8ish
I Hope it isn't frozen over.

Not sure exactly where, but
If any of you see us, stop by & Say Hello !
 
You're one slow driver... Not to worry temps have been warm all week and no head starts Jeff...

I left there at 3:15am today, so good luck finding anything :laughing9:
 
Haven't been to AC in ages. But if spartacus has indeed dug you out, maybe check beyond the northern pier/rock stretch (at the rather vacant, nonillustrious beach), or to the further south beach hotels. Could be that most detectorists stick to the boardwalk (?)
 
Just got Home.
Weather was OK while detecting
a Bit Breezy, & Bitter cold Wind when not detecting.

Didn't find much,
only $1.32

Picture 109.webp

and Trash

Picture 107.webp

Was Not Happy with my Pinpointing & Recovery
Not Happy at all.

Picture 090.webp

Picture 091.webp

Picture 092.webp

Picture 094.webp

Picture 095.webp

Picture 097.webp

Picture 098.webp


Picture 099.webp

Picture 101.webp

Picture 104.webp

Picture 105.webp

Picture 103.webp

past this on the way home

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...cle_5ce43234-7ffa-11e1-ab54-0019bb2963f4.html
 
Last edited:
I don't know how I missed that $1.32 :dontknow: :p Then again, I'm glad I left you something :icon_jokercolor:

Next time you'll check my posts before you go somewhere :evil6:
 
Always good to get away.

Looks like not many folks were out and about.

Hope you had a good trip.

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE
 
Glad you was able to get away for the day. The beach looks nice, too bad Sparty beat you to the beach, but glad he left a little "gas rebate" for you.
 
You should have went and cleaned them out on the roulett wheel Ivan could tell you how:icon_thumright:
 
Snakeyes, why do you think I was metal detecting at that hour :dontknow:

I followed Ivan's advise too, but I needed toll money to get home :laughing7:
 
sounds like you might have to do some research on beach hunting with your machine before your big hunt... that is one heck of a road trip for one days hunt..
 
texjim, you see jeff was supposed to meet up with me at 10am, and I knew he wanted a head start. One thing, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to slip one past me, especially when I'm up all night long :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom