Spirit Problems......

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
Sooo ya the title basically explains it all, I got some issues with spirits that like to bug the hell out of me. Now ill give you some background.. I usually don't have a problem until I try to go to sleep, when I am laying down, especially when I go to meditate little things start to happen, it may start with a big feeling of being watched or something is there, then ill here a whisper in my ear or some of the more obvious things like when the spirits (there are multiple) want to be more forward that they are there, they start turning my computer on and off (just the screen) or tapping on the wall and a couple just appeared. Most mean no harm and the ones that are negative I deal with but most of these other spirits are just normal people, some are lost some are just there i guess cuz I can see and hear them. The problem is I can't deal with them all and it gets a bit overwhelming.

I tried to take there issues 1 by 1 and got flooded all at once like a bunch of reporters asking questions, i tried to get them to organize thereselfs but that didnt help either. I work with some of them listen to there story, direct others to where they need to go and so on but they never end, they might stop for that night but within a couple nights there back (different spirits usually)

So my question is to anyone that has experienced these kinds of things what do you do to just get them to stop...

I have heard from someone that there is a "Portal" on the left side of my house that they use, idk but the left side is right where I sleep.

So any advice?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bury a dead cat in the wall

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D LOL... A dead cat; NEVER heard THAT one... LOL. Looking at what "ghosts" are... electro-magnetic plasma beings... with smal electrical "charges" that make yer hairs stand up on yer arms, etc. "They" can NEVER cross a running stream, according to folk-lore, why? BECAUSE, the stream induces a small electrical
"charge". I use a TV remote to ZAP 'em into leaving me alone, why? Because it interfere with THEIR "electrical being". Keep TV Remote by yer bed and use it, or threaten to use it... get MEAN! ;D
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: :icon_sunny: 8)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:D LOL... A dead cat; NEVER heard THAT one... LOL. Looking at what "ghosts" are... electro-magnetic plasma beings... with smal electrical "charges" that make yer hairs stand up on yer arms, etc. "They" can NEVER cross a running stream, according to folk-lore, why? BECAUSE, the stream induces a small electrical
"charge". I use a TV remote to ZAP 'em into leaving me alone, why? Because it interfere with THEIR "electrical being". Keep TV Remote by yer bed and use it, or threaten to use it... get MEAN! ;D

AT "The Carlyle House Museum and Park. When the building was undergoing renovations in the 1970s, workmen found a cat buried in the foundation of one of the chimneys. The mummified feline was removed, photographed and returned to its previous resting place because, “in those days, the English and people from Western Europe buried cats in the walls and floorboards of buildings to protect those structures from evil spirits and witches,” said Carlyle House Curator Jim Bartlinsky."

of course the smell may keep away more then just Spirits,
& Invite a few Vermin :P Better Freeze Dry it first ;D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D Wasn't doubting you; just NEVER heard it, before... good to know, and PROBABLY had the SAME, in the old homes of the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, where I was born & raised. The settlers came down the Valley Pike from PA, (MOSTLY Germans)... or from the EAST (Williamsburg, etc. - BRITS). LOTS of folk-lore VERY similar to PA, I suppose. :wink:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The The Carlyle House Museum and Park is in Alexandria, VA

So I don't doubt many of the homes in your area Have them.

T

trish76642

Did u have this problem at other places you've lived?
How did the reporters get wind of all this?
I'm not an expert but i would say they keep coming back because they know you've helped all the others. :icon_scratch: Just my oppinion.
No Ghost busters around your area anywhere? Ghost Hunters??? Call a Priest or sumthin!
MOVE! But then what if they followed you?!

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
I would chalk it up to an over active imagination.

Now, I wouldn't say to believe is to see.... I would say to see is to believe. I used to think just like you but I've seen enough of them that it doesn't scare me anymore. I guess I should say that it's not that I could never be scared of one again, but so far I've never ran across one that had ill intentions. Also, you DO get used to them appearing out of nowhere at any given time. The ones that I've seen only stay visible a few seconds and they have never seemed to notice that I am there.

DANGLANGLEY

T

trish76642

DANGLANGLEY said:
vibes said:

Now, I wouldn't say to believe is to see.... I would say to see is to believe. I used to think just like you but I've seen enough of them that it doesn't scare me anymore. I guess I should say that it's not that I could never be scared of one again, but so far I've never ran across one that had ill intentions. Also, you DO get used to them appearing out of nowhere at any given time. The ones that I've seen only stay visible a few seconds and they have never seemed to notice that I am there.

DANGLANGLEY

they woulda knew i was there...i woulda turned into one crazy hysterical white woman!

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
Sky_Warrior said:
I have heard from someone that there is a "Portal" on the left side of my house that they use, idk but the left side is right where I sleep.

So any advice?

Move.

SomeGuy

Jun 26, 2005
jeff of pa said:
AT "The Carlyle House Museum and Park. When the building was undergoing renovations in the 1970s, workmen found a cat buried in the foundation of one of the chimneys. The mummified feline was removed, photographed and returned to its previous resting place because, “in those days, the English and people from Western Europe buried cats in the walls and floorboards of buildings to protect those structures from evil spirits and witches,” said Carlyle House Curator Jim Bartlinsky."

of course the smell may keep away more then just Spirits,
& Invite a few Vermin :P Better Freeze Dry it first ;D

Wow, then my mom's yard is really protected. :thumbsup:

I have a live one patrolling the house, does that work? ???

OP
OP
Sky_Warrior

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
vibes said:

Funny you would say that, I think "am i crazy" all the time always second guessing what I see and mostly keep it to myself for fear of no one else believing me but that part of me is over. I would be crazy not to believe after what has happened to me. I am 16 I think that rules out me mistaking dreams for real life and all that kid stuff and I have to start dealing with these problems as they come.

SomeGuy said:
Sky_Warrior said:

So any advice?

Move.

Wish I could... really I do... but to poor to move from my crappy little broken house lol at least the land has history for some good Metal detecting.

DANGLANGLEY said:
vibes said:

DANGLANGLEY

Same thing here, they come and go some seem to notice me noticing them others expect me to see them and act like they are still physical but most I never see. Some are comforting knowing that they are there because I know some are there to help me.

prospector40 said:
Never assume the obvious and keep everything as simple as you can. Things are being done to catch you attention, the problem is you havnt recognized it yet. Somewhere, somebody has a job for you to do. I suggest one of two things, either figure out what it is and do it, or become one of them, hunt them down, and take care of business. Like it or not, you will have to make a choice. By the way, if you decide to ignore it and everything all of a sudden stops, then I suggest you be very careful. The most danger can be found in the calm.

By the way, cats in the walls is like carrying a crucifix. It gives a false sence of security and it will let you down.

Yes I figure if it all stops something is up, most likely i would be thinking what was so bad it could scare them all away lol. I have spent many nights attempting to figure out why they are there, if someone sends them etc but get no where. I just keep my guard up and watch for any neg's (negative spirits) I seem to only be able to feel them when I am "Tuned in" to them at night when I am just doing my thing in the day I don't see them much but once my whole family did (yah! I'm not crazy someone else saw!) lol

Rebel - KGC said:

lol TV remote? Cats? I feel sad for most of the spirits that are there some died in traumatic ways and they need help I just wish they would understand I have to sleep at night lol

~Trish~ said:
Did u have this problem at other places you've lived?
How did the reporters get wind of all this?
I'm not an expert but i would say they keep coming back because they know you've helped all the others. :icon_scratch: Just my oppinion.
No Ghost busters around your area anywhere? Ghost Hunters??? Call a Priest or sumthin!
MOVE! But then what if they followed you?!

No never did that I remember... I was young when I lived other places.
um i didnt mean like reporters just a way i used to describe what it was like...
Thats what i was thinking to but i dont know for sure.
There are ghost busters lol but i dont want them to suck up all my spirit friends now do i? I would call a priest but i have heard the way they deal with them, Ignoring them lol its a priest being in denial lol
I would love to move, but for other reasons. They would follow probably, they have GPS on me probably lol

I tried to respond to everyone (out of order i know) sorry if i missed ya. lol zap them with the TV remote is funny. My cousin dead today, well this morning actually... now I am wondering if she is gonna try to contact me tonight it will be weird.

Peace!

T

trish76642

There are ghost busters lol but i dont want them to suck up all my spirit friends now do i?

not to be rude, but why are you asking for advice then? :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread