Spiritual Messenger Truth SeekerTreasure HunterPrivate Investigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Jan 14, 2023
Douala
I am Casimir and I want to propose you my investigations services to locate or discover any missing/lost treasure or object.
So if you are looking for ancient/lost treasures and are willing to work with me in a unique and rare way, please let me know.

Welcome everyone !

Casimir LIKEN OTHON
Spiritual Messenger Truth Seeker
Treasure Hunter
Private Investigator

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
garfield-thinking-question-mark-zgzwvuky4lmteuyc.gif

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am Casimir and I want to propose you my investigations services to locate or...
Have you ever heard about the philosopher's stone?
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to GENERAL DISCUSSION for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am Casimir and I want to propose you my investigations services to locate or discover any missing/lost treasure or object.
So if you are looking for ancient/lost treasures and are willing to work with me in a unique and rare way, please let me know.

Welcome everyone !

Casimir LIKEN OTHON
Spiritual Messenger Truth Seeker
Treasure Hunter
Private Investigator
No THANK YOU !!!

OP
OP
Casimir

Casimir

Jan 14, 2023
Douala
No THANK YOU !!
My request is addressed to real men and not to bad omen bird beaks... So please preserve your time instead of using it in futile and useless answers. Sorry for my over-politeness 😊

OP
OP
Casimir

Casimir

Jan 14, 2023
Douala
I live near Dents Run where the Civil War gold is buried. It has yet to be found. With your expertise, can you find it?
If GOD wills, I can.
Could you please give me more information...?
An internet link if possible...
I am interested...

OP
OP
Casimir

Casimir

Jan 14, 2023
Douala
Are you associated with the Privin Consulting Network?
If compensation is required for your services, you may need to be a Charter Member.
Don.....
I don't have any information about Privin Consulting Network...I'll do some research on that. Thank you very much

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My request is addressed to real men and not to bad omen bird beaks... So please preserve your time instead of using it in futile and useless answers. Sorry for my over-politeness 😊
Where do you get off in addressing a long standing member in that regard?
Then say sorry for your over-politeness
Just because a member has no interest in your ? services doesn't give you the right (also against the general rules of this forum) to belittle a man that has certainly earned his salt in life, and on this forum.
If this sandbox doesn't suit your needs then there's a great option.
The nerve of some peoples children

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa! You stepped way over the line with this post buddy!! :angry5:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please read our rules and do not insult members again! Consider this a warning.

OP
OP
Casimir

Casimir

Jan 14, 2023
Douala
Where do you get off in addressing a long standing member in that regard?
Then say sorry for your over-politeness
Just because a member has no interest in your ? services doesn't give you the right (also against the general rules of this forum) to belittle a man that has certainly earned his salt in life, and on this forum.
If this sandbox doesn't suit your needs then there's a great option.
The nerve of some peoples children
No time for this...
Still useless words...
Democraty, monarchy or dictature, I am not interest at all.
BRING the job and I will Prove.
All the rest are intertainment

OP
OP
Casimir

Casimir

Jan 14, 2023
Douala
Please read our rules and do not insult members again! Consider this a warning.
Where is the insult ?
If any ones is not interested by a post, he could just pass his way... Who are you to reply to someone trying to help others "No Thanks"?
I will reply to any pic if I want. If you are not ok with my words I am also not be agree with certains reply.
Let's respect each other... What are you so afraid to get so far off my topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread