The Ark of Convenant is located...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day we will learn where it is located…

And maybe…Just maybe…Some well known treasure legends will be solved…

Ed T 😆

Faith moves mountains and sometimes you just have to believe in it and want it. There are people capable of great things. But as often some prefer liars and conjurers, it is very difficult to guide towards the true light.

To early for this Blah blah
You are right Bro.
But it is good for you to know and to have to accept it willingly despite that all these ancient treasures that the greatest scholars, archaeologists and scientists have sought for hundreds of years, I, a young African of my condition, have received the key that allows them to be found. You will have to get used to it... By the way, while the whole world is still trying to find out who Satoshi Nakamoto is, the creator of Bitcoin, I already know him. Learn to be humble and not belittle people you don't know. You don't always have to comment on everything even when it's beyond you! Hat !

You are right Bro.
But it is good for you to know and to have to accept it willingly despite that all these ancient treasures that the greatest scholars, archaeologists and scientists have sought for hundreds of years, I, a young African of my condition, have received the key that allows them to be found. You will have to get used to it... By the way, while the whole world is still trying to find out who Satoshi Nakamoto is, the creator of Bitcoin, I already know him. Learn to be humble and not belittle people you don't know. You don't always have to comment on everything even when it's beyond you! Hat !
Now that you know where all the treasures are, I suggest you get with it on recovery. Someone else may receive the key. Make sure to post pics.

Who is we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back