What's new

Sponsors ...

Kansas_Jayhawk

Full Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2017
Messages
161
Reaction score
178
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southcentral Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 and Tesoro Silver uMicromax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of frustrated right now ... has anyone communicated with metaldector.com?

I've tried to communicate with them - asking questions. Told they would "send" information pertaining to my question but nothing ever shows up. I asked a question on "chat" never got a response.

Just venting ...
 
I had a pm go unanswered about some items I wanted to purchase from a sponsor ( not this one). I decided to take my business elsewhere. If they can't answer when I am trying to spend money I don't believe they would answer if I have a problem. Just my 2 cents
 
Hello
I am MetalDetectorS.com / Not Metaldetector.com
If you need help , call me
Dennis
781-347-3920
thanks
 
correct. members please be sure you are speaking of the proper dealer.

MetalDetector.com Is NOT a Sponser here

MetalDetectors.com is
 
correct. members please be sure you are speaking of the proper dealer.

MetalDetector.com Is NOT a Sponser here

MetalDetectors.com is

It's all in the spelling!! :occasion14:
 
It's all in the spelling!! :occasion14:

No it's all in the reading. The poor service was with the non-sponsor.

I looked at the sponsor's site - metaldetectors.com - and it is different. I'll have to look when I get to my computer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Title of the thread says "Sponsors "
so of Course we thought you meant one of ours.

Thanks for the correction :thumbsup:

and Yes it is always Best to stick with TreasureNet Sponsors when making a Purchase. DSCF0003.webp
 
Last edited:
Thank you Jeff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom