What's new

Spot em

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spot 'em

I posted this pic in another forum but I'll let y'all look them over, too. 31 artifacts in this pic, if you can spot em.
 

Attachments

  • 12-1y.webp
    12-1y.webp
    235.7 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
Love the tiny ones, heck it's easier said than done, I missed 3. Cool idea, thanks! I'm gonna find myself one point next year, i'll try at least but I think my chances are slim in Quebec, but i know a few Clovis have been found around Megantic Lake.
 
Last edited:
I had to print a copy of your picture then use a pencil to mark each point. It still took me some time to find the last two! But, in my defense, I am only used to seeing one or two points a year!:laughing7:
 
If I did it right, here's a pic without the extraneous rocks, to make it easier. Just a little visual puzzle. I like them all, but I particular like the point that was broken and re-worked into a scraper.
 

Attachments

  • 12-1z.webp
    12-1z.webp
    255.6 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom