What's new

Spotted a Rossie from a mile away

kalebdad

Full Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Teller tray had a rosie 20 Coins up from the bottom. I asked the teller if I could buy 2.00 in dimes from the bottom of his tray. 1961 rosie :hello2:. Left there and went to a estate auction. Did not get there in time for preview. Picked up a few things then the guy announced 16 Washington Quarters. The frenzy started Fast so I hopped on the train. When the bidding got to $20 everyone got off the train but me. I though poo I just paid 22 Bucks for 4 Bucks in Quarters. Guy came over and handed me the bag. 16 Silvers. WEEEEEE

JD
 
Upvote 0
Nice return on those quarters! I go a lot of auctions and love when they have a very small amount of old coins. Most coin hunters never go to these and stick with the big coin auctions. You can get some great steals when the other bidders have no idea what the melt value is. Nice going :icon_thumleft:
 
awesome scores!!! epic score on the quarters, and awesome score on the dime! u must have good eyes! keep it up and hh!
 
16 Quarters for just $22? Wow!!!! You did well!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!
 
Great buy! Why is it that when I go to the auctions, I'm seated next to people that will bid Ike dollars up to $5 each!
 
clovis97 said:
16 Quarters for just $22? Wow!!!! You did well!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!

Nice score :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom