What's new

Spring ahead Sunday Mar. 11

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
already :icon_sunny:

20100304spring_forward.webp
 
Yup. We have been having some great weather. It was in the mid 60's today. It was pretty windy but the wind was not
a cold one like it usually is. Also. Today, Karen saw a robin in our back yard. The first one of the year.
That is always a good sign. :hello2:
Ray
 
Who would've ever thunk that the government would could control our time? :icon_scratch:

Scott

PS. Thanks for the reminder, Jeff. :coffee2:
 
I JUST GOT USE TO MY SLEEPING HOURS FROM THE LAST CHANGE!" :laughing9:
 
bigscoop said:
I JUST GOT USE TO MY SLEEPING HOURS FROM THE LAST CHANGE!" :laughing9:

The human circadian rhythm be damned! :laughing7:

Best,
Scott
 
Yea, but it isn't SPRING until the 20th.
 

Attachments

  • hand print-2_edited-3.webp
    hand print-2_edited-3.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 203
  • hand print-2_edited-3.webp
    hand print-2_edited-3.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 203
what if I don't want to change my clocks? no one can make me right? hmmm.....
 
FarmerChick said:
what if I don't want to change my clocks? no one can make me right? hmmm.....

I Can change the Clocks,
but it dosn't change my Habits.


I Just go to bed an hour later
and get up an hour later.
when the clocks say 3AM,
I'll know it's realy only 2
so maybe I'll sleep till 4
 
exceptional reasoning Jeff :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom