Numismaniac
Bronze Member
I'm new to the forum. I have read posts for a few years and have been an avid CRHer since about 2001. Just thought I share the results of my trip to Florida with the family this week. Only had time to hit about five banks so far here in Jacksonville and Orlando. Got skunked in Jacksonville except for a teller who had $8.50 in halves. She sold me the $8 worth but decided to keep the one silver one "for her kid" oh well... I got lucky later in Orlando! Got $230 in halves from one bank -- just checked for silver and found a solid roll of 1967s all pretty much BU! Then hit another bank down the road. They had $50 in rolls. Got a 1963 D Franklin, and a 1964 Kennedy plus two more 40%s.
Haven't checked them for dates etc but did see at least one proof in there!
Haven't checked them for dates etc but did see at least one proof in there!
Upvote
0







