What's new

Spring Break Sparkler!!!!!

Magnum (using a) PI

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
216
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't often hit the beach but seeing as we were on vacation, thought I would take the coil.....
My first beach Gold! (amongst tons of clad and tabs!)

IMGP0863.webp

IMGP0866.webp
 
Upvote 83
Holy smokes. I guess the better half is getting it.
 
Holy cow... Reading the thread just kept getting better and better... I had words... But now I've lost them... Most likely lost them when my jaw hit my chest... Awwweeesssooommmme!!!! :-) :-) :-)
 
Very nice ring recovery! :occasion14:
 
I was going to say Cartier. Nice first gold. FYI, Cartier only works on genuine rings. My advice is to take it to a Cartier store to be cleaned up. It will cost you $90 but you'll have an invoice from them that assures a buyer it's real. You'll get big bucks for that ring. I'm guessing $3-$4000 easy.
 
Wow, congrats on a fabulous ring , Cartier ring is on my bucketlist and for that reason im voting banner, may your luck continue with more amazing finds.
 
Cha-CHING!!!!!:occasion14:
 
I was going to say Cartier. Nice first gold. FYI, Cartier only works on genuine rings. My advice is to take it to a Cartier store to be cleaned up. It will cost you $90 but you'll have an invoice from them that assures a buyer it's real. You'll get big bucks for that ring. I'm guessing $3-$4000 easy.

great advice thanks - I would nerver have thought of that!!
 
That is one sweet looking ring.
 
Wow!! Thats a nice one!!! Congrats
 
You found a beauty. I don't understand why, if you lost this, you wouldn't run out and buy a detector and try to find it lol. I suppose it could have been tossed too though by a jilted or cheated person. Whatever the story, congrats!
 
yes, you have my banner vote too. amazing gold and ice find - super glad for you that it's real and valuable!!
 
awsome !!!I'll hold my banner vote till its looked at by cartier tho.the reason..I found a knockoff two years ago and was so bummed out.I found a knockoff tiffany ring too.it happens.totally rooting for ya...:occasion14:
 
Awesome find, if its real Cartier then Banner all day long!

It looks good, but they make excellent fakes...I know first hand.
 
That's a great ring. Well done. I've been lucky enough to find one cartier ring and it was only 18k rose gold and I still sold it at around $500. It was called mini love ring.
 
IMGP0878.webp


Its gonna be a while before I can get to a Cartier store but will try for a local jewelers appraisal next day or so!

Fingers crossed :thumbsup: (still not told the wife.....:laughing7::laughing7:)
 
Outstanding Josh!! I'm about ready to wrap up field hunting and am looking forward to getting back in the water at the beaches in a couple months. Nice way to pass the summer. Hope you can get back there once the weather warms up. BTW - was that a dry sand find or were you in the water?
 
BAM! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom