What's new

Spring Break Sparkler!!!!!

Magnum (using a) PI

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
216
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't often hit the beach but seeing as we were on vacation, thought I would take the coil.....
My first beach Gold! (amongst tons of clad and tabs!)

IMGP0863.webp

IMGP0866.webp
 
Upvote 83
Congratz! That is a beauty!!! :hello2:
 
whew - that's got sparkle! what's the karat? i'll be interested on what the appraisal is on that if diamonds are real!
 
Now that's a nice chunk of bling! Great find! I too would be interested in appraisal numbers, that's gonna be up there...
 
Looks like plated gold to me ?
 
Nice! I took mine AT PRO to Florida last summer and all I found was lots of clad. Bought some ice cream though! I will probably do it again this summer but hope I find Gold or Silver this time!
 
Looks like someone paid for their vacation with a little coil swinging. :notworthy:
 
That is freaking awesome
 
Fantastic find! I start my family vacation on the FL panhandle this weekend. Praying that the eTrac turns up something nice- I've never beach detected before!
 
dang son.webp

Super Find, congratulations to you. You know someone is missing that one dearly... Kudos for digging a dream ring! Sub 8-)
 
Man whoever lost that honker was PO'd for sure.
Grats
 
Lovely and 18k... That'll pay the vacation bar tab!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom