What's new

spring is here

voodoo

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
713
Reaction score
232
Golden Thread
0
Location
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yay spring is here.....aaaaaand we had a snow storm last night into this morning :BangHead: :unhappysmiley:
 
Actually can I invite myself to someones place in the US where it is warm? AZ? Cali? anywhere? pleeeeeease? I have cabin fever. I need to do some detecting. :)
 
we have a storm on the way as I right this
it's in the air up to a foot in the next couple of days
mys well take the battery back out of the detector
 
Spring is a season,
Reality is white.
Frank...
Untitled-0.webp
 
it is now the twentieth aaaaaaand still snowing gaaaah.
 
Snowmobile trails still open here and were getting 1-3 inches tomorrow ...im sure they will be open into april at this rate ;-./
 
they stop grooming after march around here
do we have the snow
 
Wouldnt be so bad if my sled got more then 9mpg and didnt suck up 1.5 quarts of oil per 8 gallons of gas ...but its like everything gotta pay to play right
 
We've been getting precipitation in some form every 2-3 days, unless it's so cooooold that it won't reach the ground!
I figure by July we will be all thawed out...hopefully! Geeeeze! Go away already winter!!!!
 
agreed msbeepbeep. winter needs to go on spring break.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom