New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day, I must have put 200 miles on my CRV. I hunted along the Delaware River on the Pa. side, no luck. I drove home and took care of some things around the house when Vino text me some pix of silver he found when he got home, Two rosies, a merc, and two washingtons. Ha he is like a old coin magnet. He was cracking me up because he lost one of the rosies (probably in his pouch) Here are the pix he sent me

He was worried that I was going to get jealous (ha, I did) but I'm glad he found them and sent me the pix. So I figure I can't ride his shirttails forever ( although it might be a plan, ha lol) So I remembered that the sun was up later and knocking on doors is always better with the sun up and people would be home after 5:00. I got permission to do three different houses (cool) I ran to the oldest one for a half hour hunt and the fourth target in I popped this sweetheart out of her dirt nap.

There was a whole lot of coin licking going on and she's still a dirty girl!
Thanks for looking, HH
Brad

Upvote 14
I knew you had it in you! !! I think this takes you out of your slump!?!?...Nice save...

Way to make the day better! HH

There was a whole lot of coin licking going on and she's still a dirty girl!

LMFAO ...Funniest line I've seen on the Tnet. Well played Sir, well played

Nice job. I can't quite see....a 42?

How about now? Can you see it now? ha lol
I gave her a bath with soap, water, and a dremel

Nice finds. Makes for a good year. I found two Mercs in the same hole already. Hope this is an indication of my year to come!

Way to get back out there and find a beautiful Walker! Very Nice :icon_thumleft:

Thanks guys, headed up to Phila. today with Vino, hope to post some great finds (it's a new spot!) I'll be back to this house when I'm not up there in Phila (the closer to the mint the better) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Looks like your welcoming spring in a BIG way! Nice Walker! WTG!!!!

Just don't get too close to the mint, hard to take those pics thru the bars! Lol! GL. HH!

Hope you find a ton of goodies to make up for winter, pick up some gold while your out!

great job bud!! I just got the at pro,maybe you could give me a few tips.i'm have a hard time getting use to it .. good luck across the river today ;-)

Well done TH!!! Beautiful large silver. :occasion14:
Congrats,
Doug

You guys are all great, thanks for the comments!

Hey sweetrelease, there is nothing to that machine, it almost does all the work for you. Here is a tip, go to a spot you know there is allot of clad, and practice. Call me, I love my AT Pro.

Man, I love those war time era Walkers, like a nice chunk of silver history.
I think stuff happened in 1942.
Kudos!
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back