What's new

Spur?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Is this a spur or something that would have gone on a boot? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0922.webp
    IMG_0922.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0923.webp
    IMG_0923.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0924.webp
    IMG_0924.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0925.webp
    IMG_0925.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0926.webp
    IMG_0926.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 233
Georgian Shoe Buckle bit.. (Colonial)
 
Upvote 0
What is a "Georgian Shoe Buckle bit"? Could you find an image of one? I googled it and nothing is coming up. Thank you for your help Crusader. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
Crusaders got it. It's part of a shoe buckle. We dig lots of those in colonial sites around here. By the way Crusader that's a cool link you posted.
 
Upvote 0
Wow, CRUSADER you are the man!!!!!!! :notworthy:
I wish it was the entire buckle, but its still cool. Thank you all
Do you guys usually find pieces such as this one or the entire buckle?
Thanks again all. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
we find a lot of pieces (at least I do) in northern VA. We find whole ones from time to time too.
 
Upvote 0
Cool. I'm in MA and its the first buckle piece I have found. Been detecting for about 6 months. Thanks for all your help. :headbang:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom