IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2009 #1 Any idea on date range and manufacturer of this St. Louis padlock? Attachments Picture 091.webp 21.3 KB · Views: 221 Picture 092.webp 17.7 KB · Views: 215
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Apr 12, 2009 #2 It dates from the early 1900's and may have been intended to capitalize on public interest in the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair (Louisiana Purchase Exposition). I don't believe the maker is known. Upvote 0
It dates from the early 1900's and may have been intended to capitalize on public interest in the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair (Louisiana Purchase Exposition). I don't believe the maker is known.
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks PBK I was thinking in those lines, but just couldn't find any 1904 padlock matches. Upvote 0