What's new

Stamp Collecting

twister

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Springfield, MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am also a stamp collector and was wondering if anyone else is interested in this and and suggestions as far as good software to use for stamp management and possibly some sites/forums with it.

HH Twister
 
I inherited this massive stamp collection, and I have no idea what it's worth or what to do with it.
 
scotto said:
I inherited this massive stamp collection, and I have no idea what it's worth or what to do with it.

Have you done any research into the type of stamps you
have?

If they are U S Stamps you can always use them for postage.
 
Not much, some are from the late 1800s and early 1900s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom