S scratcher Sr. Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 463 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Oct 13, 2009 #1 Does anyone know what this is? I seem to remember something similar posted but I'm not sure. Thanks for any info. Attachments lady.webp 37 KB · Views: 299 backside 001.webp 37 KB · Views: 240 backside 002.webp 20.1 KB · Views: 235
Does anyone know what this is? I seem to remember something similar posted but I'm not sure. Thanks for any info.
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 13, 2009 #2 Re: stamped lady Please show a picture of the back... as clear as possible. I believe it's half of a victorian woman's two-piece buckle or possibly most of a brooch. Upvote 0
Re: stamped lady Please show a picture of the back... as clear as possible. I believe it's half of a victorian woman's two-piece buckle or possibly most of a brooch.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Oct 13, 2009 #3 Re: stamped lady can you post a pic of the back? Are there any attachments or solder marks? Upvote 0
S scratcher Sr. Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 463 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Oct 13, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Re: stamped lady Sorry, my bad. I'll get one of the back. It is pretty thin... Upvote 0
S scratcher Sr. Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 463 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Oct 14, 2009 Thread Owner #5 better photos added Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Oct 14, 2009 #6 It looks from the solder marks that it had a pin type attachment on the back. So I go with brooch Upvote 0