Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2018 #1 I think it was rook3434 posted some Civil War stamps and got me thinking I have some stamps well I finally found them. Attachments 003.webp 530.2 KB · Views: 112 005.webp 418.5 KB · Views: 102 006.webp 410 KB · Views: 114 004.webp 397.8 KB · Views: 103 007.webp 270.4 KB · Views: 122 008.webp 457 KB · Views: 102 009.webp 564 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
I think it was rook3434 posted some Civil War stamps and got me thinking I have some stamps well I finally found them.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 26,002 Reaction score 28,658 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jul 13, 2018 #2 Nice collection ! If you have any stamp question you can post it on the Stamp forum. Don.......
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2018 #3 You got some nice ones Joe.