Bigj5731 Full Member Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Oct 7, 2010 #1 I'm trying to get my standing liberty quarter set together! If you have any please PM me and maybe we can work out a deal! I have a few: 25 26 26d 26s 27 28 28s 29 29d 29s 30 30s -bigJ Upvote 0
I'm trying to get my standing liberty quarter set together! If you have any please PM me and maybe we can work out a deal! I have a few: 25 26 26d 26s 27 28 28s 29 29d 29s 30 30s -bigJ
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2010 #2 Yep, those are the inexpensive dates, good luck in the search!
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT Oct 7, 2010 #3 Yeah if you have the rest then you're set.
Bigj5731 Full Member Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Oct 7, 2010 Thread Owner #4 fistfulladirt said: Yep, those are the inexpensive dates, good luck in the search! Click to expand... I know.....thats the part I like about my set the least lol
fistfulladirt said: Yep, those are the inexpensive dates, good luck in the search! Click to expand... I know.....thats the part I like about my set the least lol
Jimmy@romega Full Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 241 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location rome, ga Oct 7, 2010 #5 I was Crh while back and was at this bank where someone cashed in a full roll of stq's. one of the tellers took it home with her.
I was Crh while back and was at this bank where someone cashed in a full roll of stq's. one of the tellers took it home with her.
Bigj5731 Full Member Joined Aug 26, 2009 Messages 230 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Oct 7, 2010 Thread Owner #6 Jimmy@romega said: I was Crh while back and was at this bank where someone cashed in a full roll of stq's. one of the tellers took it home with her. Click to expand... I wish I could find full rolls of these things!
Jimmy@romega said: I was Crh while back and was at this bank where someone cashed in a full roll of stq's. one of the tellers took it home with her. Click to expand... I wish I could find full rolls of these things!