What's new

Star and Wreath (terrible photo)

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this at the air base and its bout the size of a dime. My Hemroid (Polaroid) camera is just the worst thing i have ever owned except for a Whites MD :laughing7: Just Kidding. Wish the pic wuz better :-\
 

Attachments

  • yup 015.webp
    yup 015.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 415
Is the wreath broken at the bottom or is it horseshoe shaped?
 
Upvote 0
AA, do you have a macro setting for your camera? It's a setting designed for close up pictures. I've had my camera for two years and didn't realize I had a macro and a super-macro setting until last week when my wife pointed it out to me. Needless to say, I'm not the most technically up-to-date person..........damn technology!! hahaha


HH
DB
 
Upvote 0
Top part of a Master Occupational Badge or Command Wings.

Master Occupational Badge for Aircrew Flight Equipment:

MasterAircrewFlightEquipmentBadge.jpg


Command Pilot Wings:

CommandPilotWings.jpg


Mike
USAF Retired
 
Upvote 0
ffuries said:
Top part of a Master Occupational Badge or Command Wings.

Master Occupational Badge for Aircrew Flight Equipment:

MasterAircrewFlightEquipmentBadge.jpg


Command Pilot Wings:

CommandPilotWings.jpg


Mike
USAF Retired
yup thats it thanks . Yur fast :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
discovery_bound said:
AA, do you have a macro setting for your camera? It's a setting designed for close up pictures. I've had my camera for two years and didn't realize I had a macro and a super-macro setting until last week when my wife pointed it out to me. Needless to say, I'm not the most technically up-to-date person..........damn technology!! hahaha


HH
DB
i do but the camera is that bad
 
Upvote 0
Me fast? Never! After wearing an Air Force uniform for 24 years, I knew what it was the second I saw it, not something I can say very often on this forum.

Mike
USAF Retired
 
Upvote 0
ffuries said:
Top part of a Master Occupational Badge or Command Wings.

Master Occupational Badge for Aircrew Flight Equipment:

[

Command Pilot Wings:

Mike
USAF Retired
Great ID from a poor pic. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom