wstgo
Full Member
- Joined
- May 3, 2011
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Canastota, New York
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Eagle Spectrum
I'm sure the experts will confirm, you are spot onNOLA_Ken said:oil lamp wick adjuster?
it reminded me of the incredible, COUNTER thread.trikikiwi said:I'm sure the experts will confirm, you are spot onNOLA_Ken said:oil lamp wick adjuster?
For a momentit reminded me of the incredible, COUNTER thread.
Mike![]()

me toosavant365 said:trikikiwi said:I'm sure the experts will confirm, you are spot onNOLA_Ken said:oil lamp wick adjuster?
For a momentit reminded me of the incredible, COUNTER thread.
Mike![]()
Yep, I got a cold chill down my spine as soon as I saw it.![]()
Everyone has been having flashbacks of the infamous Egg Counter aka Alaskan Thingy that spanned 4 years and 15 pages. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,58818.0.htmlwstgo said:flat and if you look close there are circular marks on it. Not sure what it is everyone thinks it is?
wstgo said:flat and if you look close there are circular marks on it. Not sure what it is everyone thinks it is?
NOLA_Ken said:oil lamp wick adjuster?
