What's new

Start of the fall season

OBN

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
6,892
Reaction score
8,272
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland Waters
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Hunting gets tougher come the fall season around here because the fresh drops are gone and your depending more on the wave/wind action for the treasures..

A few treasures from the last week..

10k
OBN0309 (2).webp
14k
OBN0304 (2).webp
18k
OBN0307.webp

10k
OBN0306.webp


OBN0303.webp

OBN0304 (3).webp







 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks Guys.
I C The Lite
OBN, congrats on still finding the good stuff. When will you be doing the pin point modifications for others? I would like to be put on your list.​
Thanks I C THE LITE....Been a great summer for treasure,

On the mods
I will be referring all to Davespen and Barry at KellyCo for all mods and repairs this year. They do all that I do except one and I have to call and see if they want to purchase the coil change end caps. The reason I will be selling the Mod Kits Only, It is much easier, making the kits and that will give me time to hunt also. Barry n Dave do great work....

I hate to say it but every machine I mail out or waiting for to be delivered drives me crazy worrying if it will be ok when it gets there or if it will make it to me. I had a few last year that were just beat to death, filed claims, all is a real pain in the Azz. Cost me a couple machines....So if one of the Mod kits get lost or damaged, no big deal..just send another...a lot cheaper then a 1000 dollar machine, and no stress...

I apologize to all, but your in good hands with Dave n Barry....
 
joe,
sounds like a good deal to me!!! i can completely understand your stress and wanting to minimize it by doing it the way you have chosen!!!!!!!

those of you who do not want to do the assembly or mods yourself should not worry at all about having davespen do it for you , i dont know barry but i do know davespen and he is a good guy.

chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom