Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

soo BB exactly what will we notice on oct 17??

No idea. The criminal corporate government of the United States missed an international payment deadline on September 30th and was given until October 17th to find the money or else be declared bankrupt. These are people who have been constantly murdering and looting the planet for hundreds of years and we must not waste the real, rare chance we have now to put them out of business forever.

Our biggest loans are with China. Sept 30th interest payment couldn't be met. Govt got a partial loan to cover the 400,000 workers but that is it. Cannot borrow any more from anywhere as the world knows the $US is worthless. Oct 17th is when we are broke. Can't meet PITI on our loans. What happens when we can't pay for our stuff? Bankrupt. America has been technically bankrupt for decades. The ultimate fool investors have bailed out.

Bankruptcy is no joke. Ask anyone who's been there. You lose everything of value. In a criminal bankruptcy case, you also go to prison. Not jail. Federal prison without early release. The cabal made these rules. No lawyers or crooked courts can save them. The case:

(1) US borrowed money
(2) Fraudulent loan applications = Federal Crime. For every documant.
(3) US says they don't legally owe anyone. Too big to fail.
(4) Truckloads of actual wet-ink documents and eyewitnesses and whistle-blowers and Original Agreements = 4.0% annually interest in Gold
(5) No gold, no interest payments of any magnitude. In fact we stole the gold for ourselves (Federal Reserve) all documented
(6) China and others want the back interest, 4% x 56 years in Gold or else we own you. This is trillions of dollar value.

Can't make the car payment = lose the car
etc

THEY MADE THESE RULES TO ENSLAVE US. Payback will be painful.
BB

Now aren't you glad you asked Jeffers...lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

I'll tell you what. If there are such things as shape shifters and they reveal themselves I'll do something extremely drastic.
I'll go to church.

[h=2]The Chaos Is Now Very Evident. . . from ~Jean[/h] Posted on October 9, 2013 by Jean
It seems as if the dam has broken and the truth is finally coming out. In fact, what I am reading and hearing this morning is almost overwhelming. How much of it is ‘real’ truth? I simply do not know right now. I think, however, there is something more important with which we can occupy ourselves than spending our time trying to decide what is really factual information.

I have been paying attention to my inner-voice for the past couple years. And searched for answers to the big questions. Who are we, why are we here, especially now? Being retired I had lots of time to read and listen to many viewpoints. Excluding the cabal, most were written by people of high character, with firm belief in the goodness of man and forgiveness of our failed natures. Greed, envy you know the usual stuff we get blamed for at birth. Sins of our fathers. A clearer view of the world in black & white. Do this and survive. Don't and suffer. Go along to get along. So I did like many others. But the world changed. We saw for the first time the under belly of the beast. Child abuse by our most trusted teachers. Undeniable truth coming out. And the coverup is always what hurts the most. Betrayal. Beyond belief.

Today Wednesday October 9, 2013 has a special meaning to me. "My job is done". Nothing more I can do to affect anything so why not metal detect the
abandoned driving range, and do a little gold panning?

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Anything important comes up I'll post a note... :)
BB

BB? are you the guy out there building the doomsday castle?

WHAT IS THE EVENT ?

The Event

9-11 had not turned out as the Cabal had planned. Instead it served as an awakening trigger that helped many humans realize what is really going on beyond the propaganda of the mass media.

This new awareness has made it easier for the Resistance Movement to improve their plan of overthrow of the Illuminati on planet Earth.

Until 2003, they have managed to clear all the deep underground military bases and only the uppermost portions of those bases remained.

Since then, the Resistance Movement has infiltrated around 300 of its operatives inside Illuminati network, mostly in top positions in the military and intelligence agencies. Those operatives are undetectable and Illuminati have no idea who or where they are.

In January and early February of this year of 2012, the Resistance Movement has seized most of the gold that was in Illuminati hands. So if you are asking yourself where the Yamashita gold is, now you know the answer. It is not in Mariana trench, it is not in Fort Knox, it is not in cellars of private Rothschild villas and chateaux, it is not in vaults under Kloten airport, it is not in safes of UBS in Zurich, it is not scattered in safes of small banks around the world under Jesuit control. It is in underground chambers of the Resistance Movement, and after the Event it will be returned to humanity and it will serve as a reserve for a new currency which will mean abundance for everyone.

The idea to devise a plan to overthrow the Illuminati network was there ever since the formation of Organization in 1975. In 1977 I spoke with the man who conceived that plan. The document that Drake saw around 1979 was probably an early version of that plan. The early idea was for the military to take over and overthrow the Illuminati under the guidance of the Organization and later the Resistance Movement.

Because of the awakening that happened after 9-11, the original plan has been revised. Now, nobody is taking over the planet. The Resistance Movement will back up the military mainly only with intelligence data about Illuminati and some logistic advice, but will mostly stay behind the scenes. The military will back up civilian authority (federal marshals in the US and Interpol worldwide), which will back up local law enforcement to arrest the members of the Cabal.

The Resistance movement has experience with overthrowing the Cabal and liberating planets, since they did this on planet X in 1999. They have constant physical (not telepathic) contact with the Pleiadians and other positive ET races within the Confederation, which give them daily intel about every Cabal member, where they are, what they do, even what they think. The Illuminati now have nowhere to hide.

No human authority will decide when this is about to happen. The final word when the Event is to happen is coming directly from the Source. This is an event of cosmic importance. The last planet under the grip of the dark forces is about to be liberated and this is going to send ripples of Light throughout the Galaxy.

Just before the Event, the Source will send a pulse of Light through the Galactic Confederation and the Pleiadians will instruct the Resistance Movement to use its 300 operatives on the surface of the planet to contact the key people inside the military and law enforcement and then the operation will start.

After the operation is successfully completed, there might be people that would like to take advantage of the situation by setting their own governments, confiscating funds... Because the Cabal will be taken care of this does not mean that human greed and lust for power will be exterminated. They are simply part of the character for a certain percentage of unenlightened human population. Rest assured that the Resistance Movement knows who those people are, their actions are being monitored and they will not be allowed to take advantage of the situation.

Until a certain degree of awareness on the planet is reached, the Resistance Movement will be working behind the scenes for the benefit of humanity. At a certain point, most likely not long before the First Contact with the positive extraterrestrials, they will make themselves public.

They have created a fund of 120 trillion dollars, which will be given to humanity along with other prosperity packages. They are in possession of very advanced technologies, mostly of extraterrestrial origin. They will provide some background assistance in putting forth 6000 inventions that were developed by geniuses around the world and then suppressed by the Cabal. After that, they will introduce some of their own technologies that are even more advanced.

This blog was created under instructions from the Resistance Movement with the purpose of instructing the surface population about certain developments in 2012. Many surface operatives of the Resistance Movement read this blog as it contains some coded communications for them. Internet is the easiest way to give them certain not very sensitive intel, at least that part which can be safely transmitted through this public channel. In the future, the Resistance Movement may decide to give some communications to general public and then this blog will become an official communication channel for the Resistance Movement on the surface of this planet.

Posted by Cobra at 2:12 PM

Why October 17th is critical? CHINA............
BB

The clock is ticking for the US to make a decision on its spending bill and the massive $16.7trln debt. The country’s key foreign lender China has shifted from words to actions and said it has taken two steps to reflect the increased difficulty of valuing certain short-term US Treasuries, the Financial Times reports.

YOU CAN FOLLOW THE US GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN LIVE UPDATES HERE

One of the steps includes a so-called “haircut”, or a discount, on the value of US Treasuries held as collateral against futures trades.

The interest rate for bonds held with maturity of less than one year would be raised to 3 percent from 1 percent.

“Participants should make necessary funding arrangements to cover any shortfall to their margin requirements resulting from the increase in the US Treasuries haircut,” HKEx said.

One of the concerns is whether the US Treasuries may be easily replaced or supplemented in case their value slump in case of a default.

Experts say,however, Treasuries make up a relatively low share of the collateral used in Hong Kong and Asia more broadly.

The move comes after the Asia Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association (Asifma) warned of the possible“chaos” that a default announcement made by the US Treasury before the Asian market opening on October 17 may cause.

“It has the potential to cause chaos and people may dump Treasuries because they won’t know whether they can exist the next day. They [Treasury] need to make that call early and not late,” said Mark Austen, chief executive of Asifma.

The Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (JSCC), the clearing house in Japan, said it was getting ready for “anything that might happen”.

Discounting the collateral by some of the members of clearing houses is a part of the bodies’ routine that allows them to take into account price fluctuations and the fact that some bonds are less secure than others.

Couple days ago, in my small town, there was a gathering of about a dozen people down the street. Black bears, coyotes elk anf moose have been roaming the areas looking for food. Thought it was animal control after another bear. Drove up and asked the first guy if there was another bear loose? He turned so I could see his gold badge and the others SWAT jackets. Oh, I said, something else and he agreed. I did notice they appeared to be driving Dark gray Nissan pickup trucks. Unmarked. Never saw them before. Never saw a SWAT team in our town. Looked more like a meeting than an arrest. Does NOT help my paranoia.
BB

at least it wasn't black helicopters

You said it BB..PARANOIA! ! Get help!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

Live feed from the White House protesters<a href="http://m.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=16140007&utm_me dium=social#/channel/mlr13" data-cke-saved-href="http://m.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=16140007&utm_me dium=social#/channel/mlr13">[video]http://m.ustream.tv/channel/mlr13?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=16140007&utm_me dium=social#/channel/mlr13[/video]

From Cobra... More timing opportunities for the Event.
Note that ISON is not a ship. Go figure..?
BB

[h=2]Saturday, October 12, 2013[/h][h=3]Window of Opportunity 2013[/h]
A new Window of Opportunity will open on the surface of this planet. This Window of Opportunity will mean an increased probability for the Event, although it will not yet be the most probable time. Within this Window of Opportunity, a solar magnetic field reversal will happen. Scientific studies of professor Tchijevsky have determined that 80% of important societal changes happen within 2.5 years before or after the solar cycle maxima:

The Sun & Human Behaviour | The Shakedown

The Window will open with a penumbral lunar eclipse on October 18th. This lunar eclipse will trigger an acceleration of clearing of all remaining non-physical negative entities from folds of distorted etheric space and this clearing process might get pretty intense.

On November 1st, we will have another Pluto-Uranus square when a powerful dynamic tension will be released. This will be the most probable time of resolution of the US government shutdown and a favorable outcome is likely.

On November 3rd, there will be a hybrid total solar eclipse with a path of totality over Congo. This solar eclipse will begin to heal the anomaly which was created at the time of the Congo Archon invasion in 1996.

The turning point of this Window of Opportunity will be the activation of the AION portal on November 23rd, 2013. Due to the importance of that portal I will dedicate a separate blog post to it.

Then on November 28th, comet ISON will reach its perihelion. It is quite likely that this comet will put a nice display on our skies. And no, it is not a spaceship. Its energy serves as a trigger for the masses to extend their consciousness beyond the quarantine Earth.

This Window of Opportunity will close on December 25th, 2013.

Posted by Cobra at 11:44 AM 17 comments: Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Labels: AION portal, Congo invasion, Event, ISON, Solar eclipse, Uranus square Pluto, Window of Opportunity

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back