What's new

STARTED Dowsing

I didn't get any cache in the photo...but did get a cache marker, the m at the left of the 3 ms, m is for marker. The Xs are probably decent spots for placer gold, a gold vein runs across them above. The circle is the first place my rods responded to.

I did not mark any loose coins or bars.

There seems to be some kind of silver mineral, that is more throughout the soil...rather than in hunks of rock.
 

Attachments

  • tree2-map.webp
    tree2-map.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 468
I am still working on this site but going slow and now the snow is here and cold but still working in it , I will let you know of what the out came will be
Walt :coffee2:
 
Mr Jody
do you live in UT, ha I am looking to get help covering this ground soon let me know if you would like to help,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom