What's new

Started out as a bust but ended with a surprise

tank014

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
204
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I searched 2 boxes of halves and two boxes of dimes today.
Two boxes of dimes = Nadda
Box 1 halves = Nadda
Box 2 halves =
2 - 67
2 - 68d
and here is the surprise
1 - 1970s
My very first 1970 I was incredibly happy. It's been a long time coming and many halves searched. Now I just got to knock out that Barber wish of mine.
HH,
Frank
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations on your first 1970S Proof
 
Always great when you find your first one, congrats.
 
Just found my first 70s today after almost a year of CRH. Although mine is from casino and is so beaten up. But still is the first.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom