What's new

Starting to get the hang of it!

Honeyman

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2015
Messages
77
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleveland OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent about 90 minutes in our city park this AM before getting ready for Mom's Day festivities. Our city park isn't really thay old, but it does have a little bounty. Only dug one pull tab so I think I'm starting to get the hang of using descrimination. Oldest coin was the 1975 Rosie.

I know it doesn't look like much to you seasoned detectorests, but it's cooler than heck for this newbie!

Next week my in-laws 3 acers that used to be farm field!
 
Upvote 14
Looks like you're off to a good start. Keep at it and the good finds will come.
 
It's a hobby that keeps getting cooler, starting with clad. Keep at it and it only gets more addicting. Clad, silver, older, older, colonial, trips to England....
 
Congrats on the finds. It only gets better with time. I was wondering are they digging up public square, If so that been around since the 1700's and would love to MD once the concrete and pavement has been pulled up.

I am SW of in in southern Lorain county.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom