What's new

✅ SOLVED Steel button from this morning. Can’t read the script.

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,834
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was afraid to start cleaning this to get a better view. I can’t imagine it has value, but still didn’t want to ruin it. It appears that the writing is inside of a shallow irregular shaped depression. I believe the lettering is raised. There could possibly be some paint on it, or it may be damage. Any help reading it appreciated.👍🏼
 

Attachments

  • 88FF34F3-E040-4FE3-9749-8FD270062576.webp
    88FF34F3-E040-4FE3-9749-8FD270062576.webp
    185.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 679A3DA7-1DD1-46AB-BC93-E5D851379694.webp
    679A3DA7-1DD1-46AB-BC93-E5D851379694.webp
    632.6 KB · Views: 63
too blurry for my old eyes.
 
Upvote 0
Ok. I found it. This is the exact button design. Looks to be in a modified arrowhead relief area.
I’ve never determined that I was the solver in my own post before. Feels a little “slutty”! 🤷‍♂️
 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom