Steinway Parlor Grand Piano

A

Aguila

Nice!!!!!!!!Im usually happy with a bag of steel wool for a dime...geesh.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They laughed when I sat down to play the piano............. :icon_jokercolor:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well thats one hell of a great deal, so, whatcha gonna do with it now? keep it or sell it?

bill-USA

Jun 29, 2004
Somewhere in the US and probably in motion.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Want another Steinway? I happen to have a 134 yr old Steinway upright that is in poor condition. I just need someone to pick it up and restore it for themselves. I am in North Central Kentucky so you'd need to be fairly close, or willing to pay for pickup and shipping.

"Steinway & Sons serial number 30282 is listed as a Style 3 vertical piano, 4' 8", in rosewood finish. It was completed in our New York factory on December 15, 1874 and sold to (name removed by billKY) in Winsted, CT. Unfortunately this is all of the information that we have."

Pictures to anyone seriously interested. (My opinion of seriously.)

Large amounts of restoration work required. (Loose ivory, loose ebony, and loose veneer, keyboard cover needs remounted. I have a small box of pieces from the piano that will go with the machine).

Please PM me if you think you'd be willing to take it and do the restoration or have it done. I cannot afford to restore it. (I am not the original owner, got it from an auction with a bunch of other stuff, had to take the lot.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread