Stephen Girard & the Opium Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the actual Beale papers in the archives, or are those copies of the original?

Thought VMI had an ORIGINAL... they denied it. Another ORIGINAL, is "possession of the RAGLAND family" (kins: Hutters, et al), or Ward descendants... NOT sure; PV had a copy, which he copied and included in his book, BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a Mystery; Chapter 3: pg 24-44. Think it was a loan from a WARD descendant, not sure. Cover was GREEN...

Thought VMI had an ORIGINAL... they denied it. Another ORIGINAL, is "possession of the RAGLAND family" (kins: Hutters, et al), or Ward descendants... NOT sure; PV had a copy, which he copied and included in his book, BEALE TREASURE: NEW History of a Mystery; Chapter 3: pg 24-44. Think it was a loan from a WARD descendant, not sure. Cover was GREEN...

Thanks.

Kentucky goes all the way back to 1792 and WVa 1863 absolutely no connection. If that were the case then you could ask what does Indiana have to do with Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia and Virginia--------almost all of West Virginia at one time was Indiana.So there is no smoking guns here.

You are so, so wrong. But then again you don't believe there was a strong bonapartist faction in the region either. But I promise you, if you'll look you will find it. Others here have found it and it will floor you when you do. :thumbsup:

Sorry bigscoop but I can not extend my imagination that far. I believe the Beale Treasure Story as written and I do believe there were treasure hidden by TJB in the Montvale Valley.

You don't have to extend your imagination....just your research. In fact, I'm betting you already have it.

You are so, so wrong. But then again you don't believe there was a strong bonapartist faction in the region either. But I promise you, if you'll look you will find it. Others here have found it and it will floor you when you do. :thumbsup:
http://www.napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/Bonapartism_in_USA.htm
I am surprised that you have never mentioned the EAST FLORIDA COFFEE LAND ASSOCIATION of Peter Stephen Chazotte, which was bankrolled by Stephen Girard. This is related to your Adams_Onis Treaty, more so, than the 1885 Beale Papers.
digitalcollections.fiu.edu/Tequesta/files/1991/91_1_01.pdf
:coffee2:

Last edited:
http://www.napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/Bonapartism_in_USA.htm
I am surprised that you have never mentioned the EAST FLORIDA COFFEE LAND ASSOCIATION of Peter Stephen Chazotte, which was bankrolled by Stephen Girard. This is related to your Adams_Onis Treaty, more so, than the 1885 Beale Papers.
digitalcollections.fiu.edu/Tequesta/files/1991/91_1_01.pdf
:coffee2:

I could do that, and I could also mention the large tracts of land that involved Tallyrand, and the land Girard purchased in Virgina. But sometimes too much information only complicates things. But thanks for bringing that into view. :thumbsup:

PS: That link appears to be bad? "Server not found".

Last edited:
??? "Registered himself from China"...? WHERE...? Beale PAPERS...?

SO! NOT from China... NOPE! The copy of the ORIGINAL Beale PAPERS, provided by Peter Viemeister in THE BEALE PAPERS" New History of a Mystery, stated... "He (Beale) registered simply from Virginia, but I (RM) am of the impression he (Beale) was from some western portion of the state." (p.8). NOTHING about China...

SO! NOT from China... NOPE! The copy of the ORIGINAL Beale PAPERS, provided by Peter Viemeister in THE BEALE PAPERS" New History of a Mystery, stated... "He (Beale) registered simply from Virginia, but I (RM) am of the impression he (Beale) was from some western portion of the state." (p.8). NOTHING about China...

The Info. about Thomas Beale who gave his home address as Maco, China, comes from Peter Viemeister's book.

Now all you have to do is to find that secret time machine the KGC had so they could zoom back to 1817-1822. :laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back