scotto
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,785
- Reaction score
- 278
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- My first M/D find
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
...and hit all 7 banks in my town up for halves, since I've not done any for the most of the year.
3 banks had none, and I got 62 rolls from the other 4. I also got 3 rolls of quarters and 6 rolls of dimes for the heck of it.
Got skunked on the dimes and quarters, but for the halves I got 3 - post '01, 2 "S" proof, 1 '90% and 5 40%.
11 keepers, not bad and made it worth it.
3 banks had none, and I got 62 rolls from the other 4. I also got 3 rolls of quarters and 6 rolls of dimes for the heck of it.
Got skunked on the dimes and quarters, but for the halves I got 3 - post '01, 2 "S" proof, 1 '90% and 5 40%.
11 keepers, not bad and made it worth it.
Upvote
0







