What's new

Sterling, Gold and 50 Colones

tabdog

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
548
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
Hello Folks,

I decided to go tot lotting with My Compadre early
this morning..... The first spot I went to is down by
Fourche Creek,

11-5-3.jpg


The heavy rains have washed out one of these walk
bridges in the park,

11-5-4.jpg


11-5-5.jpg


The tot lot was about half way washed out,

11-5-6.jpg


The first target was a fired bullet,

11-5-2.jpg


Not much in the way of finds,

11-5-1-2.jpg


The next place is a small place I hit often because
there is never any telling what will be found here,

11-5-8.jpg


Today, the finds were slim,

11-5-7.jpg


But I saw a sterling necklace before I detected it,

11-5-14.jpg


Then I decided to cross the river,

11-5-12.jpg


There is a tot lot next to a skate park over there,

11-5-11.jpg


This place is popular, and there were more finds
here,

11-5-9.jpg


I found a 14k ear ring back,

11-5-15.jpg


And a piece of 14k something,

11-5-16.jpg


11-5-17.jpg


Here is the jewelry and some beebees found,

11-5-13.jpg


Also, I found a 50 Colones Costa Rican coin,

11-5-10.jpg


IMG_2314.jpg


It is a beautiful day here. It was a pleasure to be
out and enjoy it.

Thanks fer L@@kin,

Tabdog
 
Your are doing it again man. I was looking at that area when I passed through there north bound on the river this morning on the way to Catoosa to load our barges. LOTS of folks around while the kiddies were playing soccer, and I thought to myself, I gotta go there when I get off this boat and see what I can find. Went under that Bering cross bridge in your picture at about 0800 this morning. Seems that I am destined to be one step behind you all the way. Anyway, keep up the good work my friend. I really do like reading about your trips and finds because they are so close to home. Take care and HH.

capt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom